Tuesday, 1 April 2008

it's April today

I got an e-mail from professor Jarrell's mail magazine this morning. He said, because of big success of his mail magazine, he got a offer from NHK as making a TV program with Katori Shingo of SMAP. Of course, I was really surprised, and thought I should tell this news to my sister, who is fan of Shingo. But, at the end of the e-mail, I was disappointed catching the line.

"By the way, what day is it today? April Fools' Day!"

After that, I wanted to cheat someone today, but I ended up giving up as nothing came to my mind.


Anyway, it's windy today. Although my friend and I are going to Koganei park where cherry festival is held this weekend, most of the blossoms would be blown away today. But we won't care even if we could not see any blossoms in the festival. We are looking forward to watching Nukui-hayashi(a kind of dance performance with Japanese flute and drum). We enjoyed it year before last. It made us very happy with the skillful funny dancing of small boys. The boys was sometimes coming up to audiences, and if a audience extend a hand to the boy, he gave handshake while dancing. It was so cute!!! I can't wait to see them again.