Friday, 25 April 2008

welcome to my blog

Hi! guys. How are you? Nice to meet you, I'm yuki. Welcome to my blog, I'm glad to see you here.

Do you think it is strange that I'm suddenly greeting to everyone? Never mind. Just I wanted to say hello. I saw my Google Analytics site today after a long interval.(I wrote about it in a diary. Please read here, if you would.)

And, guess what? Look at the below map. There were some visitors who were from Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya and Sapporo. It made me so happy. I feel like I'm not alone any more.

The last time I checked the analyzing report, only the circle of Tokyo was getting bigger. And the results of unique user number was 1. It means only ME visited my blog site every day. The results is too miserable of me, isn't it? Although I thought I might have been better if I had asked my family or friends to visit my site, I couldn't do that because they aren't interested in English blog.

Thank you anyway, my guests!! I'm happy to have you any time. And please feel free to comment, if you would.
As you know, I usually write wrong sentences. So, if you let me know which part I mistook, it will be nice with me. eh? You don't mind? Ok, I'll try not to care, too!


Apart from that, in the lunch time today, I got a message to my cell phone from my friend. It said : Sorry, I won't go out with you on this weekend, as we have a camp training of band.
Well, it's OK with me, no problem. Maybe I will accomplish my overdue assignment during GW. Otherwise I won't be able to catch up my schedule.

However I might feel awkward during GW, because usually most of the blogger report their happy holiday on their blog site. Umm... It might be better that I go to stroll to take some colorful picture to upload here. They could camouflage my boring life, ha ha.





Thank you for reading.