I've got an e-mail from Brenda. She said they had just returned home from a week long holiday in Las Vegas as Colin's birthday celebration. Regardless of having work, it is very nice that they can afford to have a long journey twice a year. They are going to go to Australia and Newzeland in Christmas holiday. I replied to her soon as below.
Thank you for your e-mail!! All of the stories of your travels were extremely exciting! I can't wait to see the photos. I've thought you two like a cozy place for your holiday. But Las Vegas is the most gorgeous and glittering town in the world isn't it? So, if you don't care to be squeezed on the train, why don't you visit Tokyo next year? If you do that, I will make a perfect plan for your journey.
Your life is my ideal life. You have the lovely house and garden, the challenging position, cheerful friends, bright and beautiful children and especially gentle husband. Above all, you have a fulfilling life. Of course I am sure all arose from your effort, and you deserve all.
I still spend uninspiring life by myself. Although I've been into study at the university now, I don't have any purpose of my life in it. I know it is shame that I can not see how I live even at my age. But I got totally fed up with the hard work because I've been seeing many colleague had a severe mental illness. For now, my small wish is to get credit needed for graduation at my 3rd grade. And I hope to go backpack abroad at my 4th grade. Of course I can not earn enough money because now I just run a small personal business on the Internet. But,,, Que sera, sera! Whatever will be, will be, right???
To tell you the truth, I use the translating software to check my English. But even so, I am glad to hear that you could understand my English sentences. Although at one time I hoped to enter graduate school to be clinical psychotherapist, I had to give up because of my poor English skill. So your words cheered me up. I will keep studying English.
I am looking forward to seeing the photos. And give my love to Claire. Oh, almost forgot, my birthday is around Claire's in May. But you should not say sorry to me. I have only one host-family, but you took care of a lot lot of students, so you don't need to memorise the birthday.
Have a nice weekend at Claire's!!
With love.