Thursday, 3 April 2008

think over what i did



First, look at the below photo.

Guess what? Yes, it's a deformed pen. Why do you think it was deformed? It's because I melted it, but without intention.

There was enough ink in the pen though, it didn't work very well. So I tried to warm it by my breath again and again. However it was getting worse, so it was frustrating.

Then suddenly I came up with a good idea. I though if I put the pen on the electric fire, the pen might work well.
At first, I was gripping the pen, and closing it up to the electric fire, then warming it for a few minutes on the face. The idea was really nice, I could write some lines very clearly.

But because I hope that the pen work well through to the end, I tried to warm it more. The electric fire was covered in the cage whose pitch was exactly the pen's right size, so I stuck the pen between the cage, then I was going to keep it for several minutes.

However I forgot the sticking pen completely since I was watching TV. Then I noticed something smelled bad like plastic burning, and if I put my eyes to the heater, I saw the melted pen and flowed ink.

It was miserable of me to wipe the ink off by thinner, it's my own fault though. And I am disappointed in myself that I act without thinking sometimes. So that means I have not grown at all...