Saturday, 26 April 2008

Torch Relay in Nagano

Did you watch the live TV broadcast of torch relay? Did you see a mad amount of big flapping Chinese national flag along pavement? I wonder where to buy that big national flag. And why did all of the police officer wear the red cap? I felt strange because it was covered everywhere in red. It looks as if in China. Obviously I can't say the cap was stylish.


Anyway, in my opinion, I believe Tibetan must get autonomy from the Chinese government. I wonder why almost all Chinese students have the same opinion. They can browse to everywhere in the Internet without control of the Chinese government in Japan, can't they?

Despite the fact that they can change their points of view from home country to oversea, they still stay in brainwashed society. Don't you think it is strange? Why do they not try to debate with other opinions in spite of staying Japan? If they really want to get right to free speech even in their home country, they have to recognize view of world wide.

You might feel my opinion was too much conceit, if so, sorry... Of course I can not say I myself understand of opposing points of view every time. But I know everybody has their own world view, I think it is important to try to listen what he/she believe in.

We know Japanese government never states our representative opinion. We never swallow anytime what government says. I think it's time Chinese have to notice there are nowhere indisputable truth.


But I am sure there are some of Chinese students who learned what is real democracy and human rights. They might be still minority, I hope they change their home country in the future. And I hope Tibetan won't despair of the future of their authority after Olympic games. Maybe some media will have been keeping an eye on the issue after Olympic games. I hope so.


Thank you for reading.Japanese blog ranking site