Friday, 11 April 2008

uniform

It is true that they say time flies like an arrow. I am really in rush finishing the bioethics report-1, but I just repeat writing and erasing again and again. I have to finish it today thinking as the dead line is tomorrow. Because I plan to take two short tests of psychiatric medicine on 15 April, so I need time to read and memorize the units.

Anyway, I had an e-mail from my sister. Unfortunately she can not wear her replica uniform this year. Because the back number of her uniform is Arai's who left the club. I wonder whether Arai had thought or not about his fans wearing the uniform with his back number when he decided to leave the club. If I were him, I could not have made a decision to let the fans down.She said she bought a sun-visor printed with the Carp logo. And she is going to go to the Hiroshima stadium with putting the sun-visor on. She also hope to go to the stadium, the Jingu stadium or the Tokyo dome when she came to Tokyo. I will gladly become her company.