I feel like talking about my family. I live in Tokyo by my own, and my parents and my sister are in Kure City in Hiroshima Prefecture. My parents are very happy with their garden which views are changes from season to season. Since my mother bought her own cell phone last year, my father borrow it, and become taking the garden pictures to send to me. To be honest, it is too small to seeing the beautiful blossoms. But I am glad that he think to want to let me see some of them.

I usually go home to my parents at the New Year Holiday season. So, I can enjoy blossoms of camellia every year. But I don't know how the garden change in another season, so I am looking forward to seeing another season's photos.
In this spring, my father has e-mailed me some photos which is blossoms of cherry and magnolia, and maple. I got the mayple's one today. He said he can enjoy red coloring of leaves not only in autumn but also in spring. Maybe my father will send me a picture of crape myrtle's blossoms in summer.
In this spring, my father has e-mailed me some photos which is blossoms of cherry and magnolia, and maple. I got the mayple's one today. He said he can enjoy red coloring of leaves not only in autumn but also in spring. Maybe my father will send me a picture of crape myrtle's blossoms in summer.
