I know I have to get focused and devoted to my assignment, but I can't do that. I don't have enough concentration. If I start thinking about the assignment, soon something new interrupt me, such as ruminating about the past, or imagining happenings.
I've already been studying on bioethics for 5 days. First day, I just read the book, and thought over how I make the formation of the essay. And next day, I started writing the essay using some key words from the study guide as an aid. However I still can not write in even an opening sentence.
The theme is about the problem of health and illness over thinking human being as homo patiens. All of human being are those who are worried and suffered. Human is the existence who is possible to have illness any time.
The problem could be that each person not try to face to oneself in their life. I think it would be abnormal if people think to keep working is their purpose of life because we should not be like robot. Same as it, I think it is also crazy that people think to keep health is their own goal of life. It is normal that our body and mind is not always good harmoniously. It could be important that each one notice how to adjust their own mind and body everyday.