Wednesday, 30 April 2008

I want to be like Shunsuke.

I saw a picture of Hidetoshi Nakata at my visitor's blog site.(hey, i'm talking about you, koto.) It seems she likes Hede, and I like him, too. I deeply understand his philosophy, so I thought I would do the same thing after his last World Cup game if I were him. However I like Shunsuke Nakamura rather than him. Because I tend to be longing to a person who has a nature which I don't have. I mean, I like him because Shunsuke is an artisan spirit.

Everyone know you must do just practice repeatedly to improve your skill. But not everyone can just do that. Almost all the people focus on their goal at beginning, but most of them give up halfway. As for me, I'm definitely not a person who can keep doing same thing.

I truly admire the person who build the base firmly first. Only a person doing that can make an ideal building on it. But the strong base can not see from the outside. So, someone says he/she can make that because of having a gift from God. But it is not true.

I started playing guitar again early this year. I could already play one song named "Black bird". It was only song I could play perfectly. And I wanted to play my favorite song named "Is this the world we created?". Then I asked my friend to lecture for me. I practiced like crazy, and soon I could play it. But just at the moment I could do, I felt enough, and quit to practice any more. When I met the friend after one month, I tried to play the song in front of him. However I forgot it completely.

The friend lecturing me has completely contrary nature of mine. He knows that there are no shortcuts to success. He thinks like that, there are nowhere your goal, you must see new goal if you keep doing. However I'm really terrible with doing that kind of thing...

To keep doing my best for is the most important challenge of my life.


You tube : Is This The World We Created


Thank you for reading.Japanese blog ranking site