Monday, 14 April 2008

keep going

What a relief! I've almost finished my first assignment of my 3rd year semester. It was scheduled to submit on 15 April, so I will make a good start! The assignment is bioethics. To get the course credits, I have to submit four short theses and take one examination. So, I've still only finished one fourth of them.

However I am still in a hurry because I am going to take two quizzes of psychiatric medicine. But it is not serious as I can try it again the day after the failed quizzes. Although I will be unable to gain a good mark, I have to at least try to fulfill my schedule.

Oh, I have one more good thing. It has just passed one month today since I started this blog. I didn't have confidence that I would keep a diary in English every day. So, this site has not been set to do the ping of update to the main blog site. I am not only lacked of confidence to keep the update, but also afraid to expose poor English. And I also think like that, "Who would read my boring diary???" But it might be a time to inform to the main site.