Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Google Analytics

As I mentioned yesterday, I've relocated my blog site to here from Excite. Then to share my blog to everyone, I checked the next basic option to "yes". One is "Add your blog to our listings?". Another one is "Let search engines find your blog?". However I could not seek the access number which shows how many people visited my blog. I saw every setting form, and I noticed that this site don't provide us that kind of service like Excite.

So, I had to set something by myself to know the figures. After googling a comparative sites of free analyzing service, I chose "Google Analytics " because I don't have to put their ads on my blog. (Some of the free service have to put on the logo for ads.)

To analyze the visitors, I had to add a tracking code to my each contents. It was yet another annoying work following yesterday... It hurts my left shoulder to click a mouse by my right hand in a row. However I can not yet see the reports because it takes 24 hours to analyze it first time. I think if the results was all 0, I must be shocked.

Now, I'm ready to share my blog. And if you kindly inform my mistake, I would be very glad. Please feel free to leave any comment.


Apart from that, I started reading another text book, physiology psychology. I think bioethics is kind of philosophic, but physiology is very scientific. To know the mechanism of brain is extremely interesting except about animal experiment. Maybe scientist say, thanks to animal experiment, disease could be revealable. But there are no reasonable excuse to hurt animal, in my opinion.

Anyway, there are four thesis and one examination to get the credits in physiological pshchology course. I will start to write one of them. The theme is physiological features of human brain which compared with vertebrate. I am going to submit it until 20 April.



PS I didn't have to attach the Google Analytics tracking code every page. After attaching, I removed them all. It was labor in vain!!! I ended up adding one script into the Post Template area. That was enough :'-(