What'd been going on with Google today?
I could not use any Google service this afternoon. That's so strange.
I usually use Google engine as web search engine, and I set up the Google tool-bar on my browser. But when I searched on the bar, every result was "not found".
So, I went to Yahoo home page, and searched about news of Google service, but there were no news about that.
I felt little bit scare. Was it a trouble with only me, or was anybody in trouble same as me?
I wanted to share with someone what has happened today on the Google service. Then, I changed my entry site of BrogMura to my previous URL, and posted below comment in there.
===========================================
# Note: My blog site is not available.
It seems that all of the server of the Google have been down today. I can not see my blog site "http://notyet-goeasy.blogspot.com/" which is provided by Goggle, and can not open anything about Google service as well.
So, I changed my entry site of BlogMura temporary. Here is my previous blog site. I am going to rewrite my entry site of BlogMura when Google service become available.
===========================================
Soon after I posted above comment, I could use Google tool-bar!! My blog site is available as well!! Oh, my goodness, I should not have spent my study time in vain!!