Sunday, 6 April 2008

muscle ache

It was a perfect day for the festival again. But I didn't go to the Koganei park, and just relaxed in my home today because I've had a severe muscle ache.

Obviously it has been caused by playing with a ball yesterday. I like exercise, but I don't work out in particular because I feel annoying to preparing for exercise.

During the playing, I had thought I would pain due to next-day muscle soreness, but I could not play in moderation because I tend to be a person who hates to lose whenever playing game.

What we did was playing catch with a plastic ball, and competed like soccer kicking the ball. For the game, we used sprigs to resemble goals. It was so fun that I became persistent.

Anyway, not to get muscle ache, at least I have to do a stretching exercise. Before going to bed, I am going to try it everyday from tomorrow.