What a lovely spring weather! The Cherry Blossom Festival was held at the Koganei park. Although the peak of cherry blossom had been finished, the petals was dancing all together with the gentle breeze. It was so beautiful that it was a perfect day for the festival!
At first, my friend and I saw a marching band of the fire department, and had a light lunch on the ground, and then watched Nukui-hayashi which we was looking forward to.
To tell you the truth, I was a little disappointed because I could not see very small boy dancing again, who I mentioned before. Of course I know it is perfectly natural that the about 4-year-old boy become 6-year-old two years later. But I was expecting another small boy would come into the team. However I enjoyed the entertainment very much. I think the dynamic dancing with uplifting rhythm gripped heart of all audiences.
I'll show you several photos of the dancing. And if you like Japanese traditional culture, check the Youtube site below. I uploaded the video on it.