Monday, 7 April 2008

Happy Birthday Colin!!



Happy Birthday Colin!!

I wish you happy long life and good health on your birthday.You've had your birthday party with Claire on Sunday, haven't you?It's quite pity I cannot say happy birthday in person every year.

I know you become one year older than last year, but I don't have to count your years.Also you too don't have to care your age because you look very young for your age. When you lied to me about your age, I believed firmly you were around 50.I remember clearly I was very confused because I counted in my head how old you were when you had a first baby James.

I never meet nice Japanese guy like you, so I still might not have been married.You are always considerate to everyone. That's why everyone like you. It was my great honor to meet real English gentleman in my life. (I am very much flattering because I don't have any birthday present for you, ha ha ha!But believe or not, I told you true feeling.)

Seriously, at this time every year, I can't help thinking how lucky I am to have your family in my life.Hope we can get together in the future.

With Lots of Love

Colin taught me what they say "vapor trail" in English, so I made this photo card for his birthday.