Sunday, 27 April 2008

croquettes

I'm very sleepy today. Maybe I'll take a nap after lunch. Because, I could not sleep well last night as I had an upset stomach.

When I went grocery shopping yesterday, a bargain price tag jumped to my eyes. "Bargain sale of prepared food : You can buy any three croquettes for the price of two." I though it was good deal, so I bought pumpkin's.

At my dinner time, after eating two of them, I felt enough. But the dish of the night was only croquettes, so I ate them up not to be hungry after dinner.

Soon after, I felt sick to my stomach. Then, I drunk a cup of coffee for the help of my digestion. Usually coffee has a good effect on my digestion. But it was not effective enough for heavy stomach last night. Although I took medicine, I felt worse after that.

Then, I suffered stomach all through the night. The shop must have used super-used-up cooking oil. Damn!

Actually, it was my own fault though... I won't eat too much croquette any more.


Thank you for reading.Japanese blog ranking site