I feel that studying psychology is not fun recently. I cannot say why, but I am lack of energy somewhat.
However, I am not going to change my resolution which aim to get almost of the course credits at my third grade. So, I just keep reading and writing and memorizing everyday.
Newcomers are chatting a lot on the bulletin board of Univ. It seems they are afraid of mount of the assignments, but they are still hopeful.
Apart from that, about one month ago, my sister asked me how I think what kind of investment products is better in this depressing market. Of course I don't know as I am not a financial planner, but she assumed I was checking financial news more than her.
After that I became minding topics of the Reuters news sometimes. And I've read the news today that Kobe Steel announced to float 2000 million yen of corporate bonds on 18 April. I have no idea whether everybody can buy it or not, and whether she would be interested in it or not. But I sent an e-mail of information to her; I recommended her asking a securities company for more information, if she would like to buy it.