I've submitted the short thesis of bioethics this morning as I said yesterday. It spent much longer than I expected, but I have nothing to regret about it because I really put a lot of effort into it. Hopefully, it will be able to be gotten a passing score, and it's better if the points will be over 90. But if I get under 60 points, I will definitely lose my motivation.
Putting that aside, I transferred my blog site to Blogger today from Excite! The reason is simple. When I decided to keep a diary in English on a blog site, I didn't have any confidence to keep that. So, I just chose the blog site without any thinking. However I could keep updating everyday for one month. Then, finally I decided to expose my poor English. But Excite has a limit, we cannot upload graphic data to the server over 30 Mb. It was too small. I didn't notice that until I open the site.
It is good as I can upload my graphic data till under 1GB. But the transferring was too much trouble, and it was beyond my imagination. I should have decided to change my blog site at least two weeks before. I will never do that again.