It's already May!!! Where had my April gone? I'm a little bit behind the schedule of my assignments. I have to speed up my work.
I started bioethics assignment-2. Although I don't know yet whether assignment-1 passed or not, I'm going to write with wishful thinking.
The title of the short thesis is about issue of reproductive technology. There are many opinions about reproducing babies with new technology. First of all, I have to understand some different type of view, such as view of legal, view of ethical, and view of human rights.
These views will work to create new my thought. But I want to think first about view of sacred. Whenever thinking over childbirth, I feel sacred. Because, there are some risk of the life for both mother and baby, and there are big moment the baby can start new own life.
In my opinion, it is most important we feel sacred about childbirth. So, whatever technology advance, top priority for birth is to save mother's life and to protect baby's right. Especially it is very big issue that the baby will face an identity crisis. I want to pay the most attention to the baby's life.
I mean, we don't have to pay attention whether there are the rights and happy for legal parent. I think legal parent should not state human right if someone's life involve risks.
I think we have to awake philanthropism in our society. It is unhappy for us if we think we want to bring up only own babies. Babies were not born for parents. Babies are treasure of human. I want to clean out the consciousness that it is unhappy for married couple if they don't have own babies.
So, my bottom line is this. If there are husband's sperm and wife's egg and uterus together, I don't against new reproductive technologies.