It was cold for May yesterday. I felt chill, so I got a small heater out from the closet again. But I couldn't stop shivering. I feel dizzy, and have a fever now, so I am going to stay in bed all day today.
I read an article about global population growth.
Can you believe this figures?
343,000 : Amount by which the population of all European Union Countries combined grew in 2000.
343,000 : Amount by which India's population grew in the first week of 2001.
Quote: population growth project
No way, I could not believe my eyes!
343,000 a week??? Is it true span that they say "a week"?
Although there is no use of worrying too much, we are already short of foods. But we can not say to India to control to be slow population growth.
Although I want to think some about this, I have no idea in my mind.
It is time to go to bed, I have to stop wondering about this. If someone come up with something about this issue, please let me know. Good night.