Friday, 9 May 2008

nature

I go see to a zoo, an aquarium and an botanic gardens sometimes. All of them are interesting there, I feel something satisfy. However, in there, I can not feel nature, I feel every each one is not happy, I can't help thinking of arrogance of human.

Why do we collect wildlife from all over the world? Only developed countries do that. A visitor of this site taught me, the places will be important trigger that think over wild life for children in city.

However, all of the facility is not wild life but artificial. It's just arrogance of us that for example we want to see animals who live in arctic, fishes who live in deep sea and trees who live in rain forest. To collect wildlife from oversea is just to be satisfy our interest.

It is important to give children a chance to contact with nature. But thinking child's education, it is enough that there are Japanese mink, fox, monkey, bear and deer in artificial natural environment as much as possible like safari park.


Now,I can see only large group of crows and pigeons, or pets in our city. There were small zoo in my former neighborhood, so, whenever I wanted to meet animals, I could go there. In the zoo, one elephant named Hanako live alone in small cage. As you know, elephant is social nature. They never ever live alone in their true life. I was happy with Hanako, but at the same time I felt so sad of her.




Although I was a system engineer, I wanted to be a gardener. So, after quitting my job, I had a part time job at plant shop. Even though I love all of the plants, I threw away a lot of plants every day. And I learned to come up a lot of new breeding flowers every season. Most important thing is consumers' feeling. I felt the job was not for me.


I love to meet with white whale. They comfort and relax me. Even though,,, even though I want to go see them, I think we should not have aquarium.

Someone left me a message yesterday: "all animal the weight of life is the same." I really think so, too. But I know that not everyone think so.
Sometimes I think, if I could just enjoy my life without thinking like that, how would be nice. However I can't help thinking. I am who I am, it's natural.




Thank you for reading.Japanese blog ranking site