I have to concentrate on my study! Despite this, I was really curious to see what opinion thrown out at koto's blog site all day today. Because koto wrote about a review whose theme is reproductive technology which I wrote it before.
At the site, koto and someone who is a regular visitor of koto's site remarked their reviews in JAPANESE!! Just because I wrote my opinion about the theme here, does not mean I said my whole opinion. Because I imposed writing in English on me, I could not say even the half of it in here.
I wrote about my opinion at koto's site in Japanese to satisfy myself. It was a lot of fun. I even thought that I want to change here from English-writing to Japanese-writing. But now is not appropriate time. I have to keep a daily in English, at least for three months. Don't forget it!! I swore it to myself, didn't I!!? And one more thing, I myself have to scold me. Go ahead with my short-thesis, right now!!!