Sunday, 11 May 2008

who is winner of life?


I got a good friend on this blog. We have in common(I hope so), but she has nature which is complete different type of me. Sometimes she leave me some message which I never think so. I'm really truly glad that I can have a chance of rethinking about her opinion. It is a lot of fun to accept of differences.

Over thinking of yesterday's article, she left me a thoughtful comment. Although I understand why she think so, I've had different opinion.

Because she is challenging to new her stage, she left the cheering massage like this: "I want to say to people who is suffering from mental disorder. We must be strong and can be strong."
It is good of her that she could notice that. But I don't want to say this. Because I think it is not good, if only people with mental illness try to adjust harsh the world, without we not try changing this evil society.

We just have been grown up over through hard competing education. So it might be natural that we want to be winner.
We live in small island which there are little mineral resources and small flat ground.
If Japan was low population ratio, we might have grown up with spirit of mutual helpfulness.
But we can not be humanistic if we have hope of a better life.

Many people might think that they can't help but work hard if they want not to be loser.
But who is real loser for life?
I think that if we noticed we live with too much desire, we could see what is real life for human. I think that only those who noticed this become winner of life.

I don't mean that we should not work hard. Of course most people cannot eat without working, and to keep living needs money. But it is definitely misunderstanding that those only who has a plenty of money and buy everything are a winner of life.


I like below poem. It is a world-famous poem as being loved by Audrey Hepburn.



Time Tested Beauty Tips

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anybody.

Remember, If you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!

by Sam Levenson




I want to be strong like Audrey Hepburn. It means I want to be strong enough for helping other person, not for only myself. That's why I start restudying. I'm still not sure that I have to do though.


Before going off here now I want to say this, thank you for your comment yesterday, koto. My opinion is never counter opinion of yours. I agree with you, and just added a view of mine.


Thank you for reading.Japanese blog ranking site