Monday, 26 May 2008
I'm bored
I'm getting very bored to keep a diary AGAIN!!
I've noticed that it is not important for me whether my English sentence is perfect or not.
It is more important for me to make a conversation. To know how you feel is the most interesting things for me. Just writing only my thinking is NOT fun.
Have you ever met a visitor from oversea via some language exchange free service on the Internet?
Last summer, I had several chances to exchange language with a English man who had visited in Tokyo from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia for one month.
It was very interesting experience at that time. But it was not good for my English speaking because he could speak Japanese very well.
So, this time, I am going to look for a Japanese learner whose skills are very basic. And it will be better if I could meet a native English speaker who works in Japan and wants to study very seriously.