I've read a funny article on BBC web site today.
Please click below.
BBC : Cat puts Japan rail firm on track
I like the picture on this site. I laughed reading the comment. She must have said that, "Tickets please!".
I don't like to make animal obey from punishment like circus. But this is not that situation. According to this report, it seems Tama is sitting on her own free will.
However, don't you think it is too long that she works from nine to five, six days a week?
Although a spokeswoman for the rail company said Tama never complained, I think she says like this : "My good job deserves to get fresh raw fish for my dinner!".
Yeah, it'd be unfair that she get only cat food for salary.
But she might be happy with local people, because she was born and raised at the station.