Sunday, 23 March 2008

spring is coming

This weekend were lovely weather. The sky was blue as far as I could see, gentle breeze and a lots of sunshine made me smile.

My friend and I went for a walk, and had rice balls and octopus balls for outside-lunch viewing a Japanese garden. The garden is our secret garden named Sekichoann. we arrived there by chance last autumn. At that time nobody visited there, but 10 or more groups were there this time. But the small number of people relieved us. Because when we went to Rokugien which is famous for the beautiful colored leaves, there were soooo many people in there, we weren't allowed to stop, then just marched by the very narrow pathway watching only our foot. So we decided not to go to the famous Japanese park in Tokyo especially in the best season.

Having lunch in an open field was by far better than in a Mac. A fine day on weekday, I'll go for a lunch to the Koganei park in my neighborhood. I guess it isn't bad to having some sandwich alone siting on the grass in the huge green-field.



According to the Japan Meteorological Agency, around Saturday it was time to its forecasts of cherry blossom. But I was not expected to see them as there were only swollen buds in my neighborhood. However when we arrived to Kanda river which is known as a major cherry blossom-viewing spot, my guess was turned out. Several cherry trees have already been half bloomed.

To my surprise, just when I had been taking a picture of cherry blossom, a Mejiro (scientific name;Zosterops japonica) was suddenly appeared in my frame and perched on the branch. I zoomed and clicked away very quickly. Luckily I could get the cute bird in frame!!