I am concerned how should I do to my PC recently. It makes strange sounds sometimes. I heard the sounds many times when I was a SE. If a computer started rattling, after that, the computer couldn't boot up. So I guess my hard-disk is going to crash... Maybe it is good time now to restore it, because my college courses has not started yet. But I am scared of losing some important files which I should have backuped. Of course if I lost them, never mind in vain. But... I can not decide yet. Let's sleep on it.
Aside from this, the news of today is a stabbing incident.
The wanted 24-year-old Japanese man stabbed 8 people, and one of them was dead, and two of survivors are in a serious condition.
I didn't know the news, because I rarely watch news programs on the television recently. This is the first time this year we heard quite cruel incident in Japan, I think. But there were a similar incident at the end of last year.
"Not again!" I thought that when I heard his motive for murder. Because the suspect said he just wanted to kill anyone. Anyone??? I have heard several times this kind of devilish words by now. OK, men. if you really wanted to kill people, cut your neck with the knife at first!!! I am not afraid of death at all, but I do turn down cold to be your victims.
As far as I am concerned, I have no desire to stab someone. Although it is common sense, it would be impossible that everyone has in common in this society. As you know, the number of the serious psychosis is increasing rapidly in this decade. In some ways, to become a well-adjusted person might be unusual case, I think.
Anyway, I wonder nobody told him what is mercy.
My grandmother taught me, "Say sorry in your heart, if you slapped a mosquito." so me who grew up with loving granny think every creature is blessed equality. But my father was a little bit worry about me because he consider me as not understanding the preciousness of human life. But it is not the matter. I mean... for keeping the preservation of species, every creature has to be egotistic. But only human being act according to reason mainly, so became super-egotistic by far beyond necessity. Of course we know the fact, that's why super-egotistic mankind think that only human being deserve to control all creatures. However, how do we control ourselves? Do you think that is enough if we followed a rule or education? I don't think so.
BBC News : Japanese man in stabbing frenzy