BBC News said: "The Olympic torch has been lit at a ceremony in Greece that was briefly disrupted by pro-Tibet activists. Protesters from media rights group Reporters Without Borders broke through the cordon of 1,000 police officers in Olympia as China's envoy spoke."
Did you see that a man irrupted unfurling a black flag portraying the five Olympic rings made from handcuffs as Chinese envoy was speaking. I cannot believe a men braking though the cordon of 1,000 police officers. What a brave man! It would take a lot of courage to do so. But in the meantime, what were the officers doing at that time?
As this attempt has been success, the wave of protest will be gradually heating up. Only the way we can appeal our angry for Tibet issue would be raising up the handcuffs' flag. So, it is pity that they isn't going to announce about where the part of routes for torch relay is.
Although I have not felt like watching Olympic games, hope not to boycott the event for athletes. However I hope not to attempt the opening and the closing ceremonies. And if you are going to Beijing, I hope you would walk Tiananmen Square putting on the below T-shirts. But be careful, you might be arrested by officer...
I know Doctors Without Borders, but didn't know the group Reporters Without Borders. I am a one of dreamers who want to live on the glob without border. But I think we need habitat segregation. I know, it is a historical circumstance that more powerful force occupy undeveloped region. Every pure-hearted natives has been eradicated. It was also truth that some natives willingly broke with their belief to accept the modernization. But most of them have been feeling the emptiness of life. Why don't we leave them alone? I think there are a right community under each characteristic-environment. I never think literate are superior to illiterate. And also I don't think to be proved by science became justice.
As they say "He that stays in the valley shall never get over the hill." But, all of regidents cannot stay on the hill, can they? There are the same meaning proverb in Japan, “The frog in a well is ignorant of the vast.” But, the proverb go to the next sentence. "yet he know how deep the sky is." If I were a frog in a well, I would be happy. I could gaze the sky everyday, and I could know the sky is how changeable. If someone advised me to see the whole world, I would turn down it. Because if I got out the well, I had to strive against temptation for good. Then, I would not have a time to gaze the sky any more.
Nobody wouldn't know what is the justice for human being. The right for someone would be the wrong for another. Tibetan didn't want to succeed in modernizing. They were happy there at least until 1949.
BBC : Olympic torch lit despite protest