What is going on with my PC? I'm really irritated to Windows XP. Already three times I've reinstalled today, but the PC is sometimes frozen. It seems OS works well soon after reinstalling. But it become weird after the security patches was installed in it.
Recently I've had nothing to get mad at something. So I had been thinking I finally became a easygoing character. But it was just hasty judgment. Although I don't want to be mad at computer such as inorganic substance, I'm really annoyed with that hard box this time. It seems I still have a quick temper, so can't stand anymore!!
As third time lucky was gone, I am going to reinstall without patches for 4th time. I have no idea if it won't work out on the try. But new semester is coming soon, so I will have to buy a new one if the last try would be fail.