Thanks to my sister, I could get a DVD that I've wanted to watch. The title is "S diary"
The film tells the story of a freshly dumped women named Jini(Kim Sun Ah) go to meet all her three ex-boyfriends to make sure if they loved her at that time. However the first Ku Hyeon(Lee Hyeon Woo) who is a solemn priest, the second Jeong Seok(Kim Soo Roo) who is a vehicle-addicted police, and the third Yoo In(Gong Yoo) who is a spoiled fledgling comic artist are all indifferent to old ex girlfriend, so she is treated as a nuisance by them. Then, she decide to send each of them a bill which is converted her relationships into cash.
Most of the comedy scenes were too stupid. I laughed a bit, but this kind of childish jokes were not my cup of tea. However the ending was so good. I like it! I've noticed something that the director wanted to show what is romance.
I was thinking like that watching the ending. We know our feelings are temporarily and uncertain, it seems as if nobody live a same world, and any worlds aren't real being. But that's why we call for making love each other. If we could guess everything clearly, what would be fun?
Apart from that, Gong Yoo was so cute!! I know Jini's feeling, am not interested in a spoiled men though. If I were her, I would do the same thing. Maybe caring for an attractive younger boy is a kind of joy for older women. I am already grown-up enough, so I can understand the fact, "The older you get, the more prefer to associate with younger than you." It happens on women as well as men.
This movie is recommended for you if you like comedy. But not for sale yet.