Friday, 20 June 2008

see you again

Today is day 100 for my diary.

So?

Finally I can quit keeping a diary.

Even though I wrote some sentences in English every day, my English writing skill hasn't improved at all. But it doesn't matter.

I'm terrible with doing the same thing every day. Then, I decided to keep a diary at least for 3 months. Now, I've done all I decided.

Actually, I expected I'll make a new goal to keep a diary, but I'm really fed up with it.

About two month ago, I was also totally fed up with writing a diary every single day. Then, I decided to join in the blog ranking site.

Although I expected that someone gave me a message, there was only an ad the first entry day.

But next morning, I got a kind message which encouraged me a lot. It was from PhycoCat. I imagined from his name, he might have a supernatural power, then he read my mind, and left me a message:)

Before I leave here, I'd like to say thankyou to him.

Hi, PhycoCat! I can't say thinkyou enough because I gave up writing if you didn't give me a message at that day. Anyway, how is your shed going? I'm looking forward to seeing photos of the completed shed and the rose garden. Please be careful not to get hurt doing a carpenters. See you!


And, I'd like to say thankyou to visitors who left me some messages.


Hi happi!! Thank you so much for all your comments!! It's no doubt that your comments kept my motivation up. Generally speaking, people don't like to discuss about serious social issue in Japan. But you didn't hesitate to tell me what you have in mind. I think that you are well suited to live in the U.S.. I hope your dream will come true!! See you soon.


Hi Taka-san, what's the weather in Kyoto? I feel from your blog that you enjoy life very much in Kyoto. Many people feel comforted seeing your pictures of nature. Thank you for your comments. I felt father-like tenderness from you. See you.


Hi, Anima!! I'm really glad to hear from you. I have a longing for your English skill and writing skill (also having a great partner;-) In particular, I like "The Dice Man" in all your entry. I guess the article must fascinate many readers. I hope one day I can express all my thinking in English like you. Thank you for telling me your opinion in my site. It made me really happy!


And, it'll be a great memory that mindda gave me information about Aled Jones, and I'm happy that Suman Rai gave me a message. Thank you all!!


Finally, I don't keep in touch with koto, but I hope she has a great time now. And I'd like to say thankyou to her friend as well. Take care!!



I'd like to have a exchange of different views. So, I'm going to begin a correspondence with a native English speaker. Today, I sent an e-mail to Canadian women who teaches Japanese to high school student. I'm not sure whether she will reply soon, but I will keep trying until making a good pen pal at the exchange language site.

Although I might write something here in English or Japanese in some weeks ahead, I am going to delete my entry from BlogMura site tomorrow.

I hope to meet you again sometime somewhere. Thank you for reading. See you everyone!!!








(*´Д`)ノ~~