BBC News reported. : Seven people died and 10 others were injured in the attack in central Tokyo's Akihabara shopping district on Sunday. Twenty-five year-old Tomohiro Kato was arrested by police at the scene.
Hearing about this topic, everybody must feel heavy in Japan. But I think it is not good to avoid this topic.
The killer had been updating his blog from his mobile phone until just before the killing. He said that in his blog: It was easy for me to play good person, and people are cheated very easily.
I think many people struggle under repressive educational system, and repressive social system in Japan. And many of them begin to feel depressed, and some of them decide to commit suicide, and a few of them try to finish one's life with guilty of murder.
I think most of the killer want to be punishable by the death penalty. So the death penalty won't work for stopping this kind of murder case.
I learn about seriousness of domestic violence in Japan. Many children suddenly get angry without reason, and kick and hit their mother. However most of the mothers just endure the situation because they think their child became violent because of her poor discipline.
Many sociologist say that to expose kids to a long period of violent scenes will affect the kids badly. The violent video games are said to work to get out their frustration, but as you all know, it can work to get worse after playing that games.
But the problem is they get angry too easily. Whether that kind of games be banned or not, their family will be an easy target of violent longer than forever.
I think the fundamental problem is why they get all involved in that kind of games. They cannot get through their frustration properly. Why? It may be the reason that parents and teachers ignore the natural difference of each one.
Every children have individual characters. However, in Japan, nobody admit it. Almost all the Japanese try to be the same. Some children show a sign of potential violence by nature. It is natural. It gets worse for them to pretend a desired person. To support their individual problems patiently might prevent crucial murder, I think.