▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬ From : Yuki
▬▬ Subject : Re: hello
▬▬ Date : 2009-10-25 ▪ 16:40
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi Christine.
It is very kind of you to explain a lot to me gently. There is NO reason that I would think you were meanie!! Learning English from you is extremely valuable for me. I just would like to give a super huge "THANK YOU!!!" to you.
It's pity that I don't know proper expression in English:( Thanks to the correction, I was able to notice how selfish my writing was. As you know, the Japanese people usually say "a native" but one means "a native English speaker".
And, because we think we live in the end of east of earth, we refer to the European and the North American culture as the Western-style. But the viewpoint was completely self-centered. I won't say them again!
There is a long long way to master natural English. But I'm encouraged by your big help. If possible,please keep supporting my English.
Anyway, I didn't know the word "mon han". I googled the word, and understood the meaning is "Monster Hunter". Although I saw the drawing of the dragon on your web page before, I didn't know that is a character of a online game. I'm really surprised that there is such the world. The game I have played in my life is only "Tomb Raider". I think it's over 10 years ago. At the time, I noticed I have no sense of playing game well, though I was fascinated by the spectacular virtual world.
You said, you are playing "mon han" in Japanese!!0.0 Do non-Japanese and Japanese play it together in Japanese on the Internet? Can you guess what the characters say in Japanese? How do you know that? 0.o (Am I correct? these eyes expression is funny to me. hehe)
I'm going to log into Skype afternoon sometimes. Hope to see you soon!!
dewa matane
Yuki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬ From : Christine
▬▬ Subject : Re: hello
▬▬ Date : 2009-10-25 ▪ 19:32
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hi there ,
i really like your emails , your fun to talk to . you know in japan monster hunter is a very big game and they have it for the psp , pc , and wii. the latest one that came out was the wii version and when it was released in jpan it sold 500,000 copies in just 3 days 0.0 lol . i do love that game and it's what actually got me interested in japan www thats bad eh ? i want to go to japan to see capcom head office in osaka and to visit akihabara too. I do play with the japanese people in the game , its about 98% japanese people so it's kinda tricky for me but I have made some friends in it that help me :) oh heres another face for you :)- its a smoker lol
it took me 1 week to actually sign up for the game because getting around the websites to sign up was hard !!!! http://forums.minegarde.com/index.php?showtopic=2140 that shows the english people how to sign up and it was still hard to actually do . i also joined mixi but i cant understand anything on it www. you should join the game and we can hang out on it together :) there are 1000 levels so it takes forever to finish it and right now they have halloween in the game and you can do special quests to get halloween costumes for your character . cool eh ?
eh ? is a canadian exspression that means " ?" or its like " dont you agree ?" we use it alot here . oh and yes you are using the eyes right 0.0 www they are funny . I'm glad that I can help you on your english .
ok heres my very small corrections for today :)
"It's pity that I don't know proper expression in English"
It's pity that I don't know the proper expressions in English
ok here is the slang version ( more informal way to say that )
its too bad i dont more exspressions
"I didn't know that is a character of a online game."
I didn't know that was a character from an online game.
casual talk
i didnt realize they were online chars( means characters )
"The game I have played in my life is only "Tomb Raider".
The only game I have ever played is "Tomb Raider".
casuaql talk
ive only played tomb raider
"At the time, I noticed I have no sense of playing game well, "
At that time, I noticed I really couldn't play the game that well .
casual talk
I totally sucked at it www
thoise are the only corrections i can make , see i think you have about 95% of our language correct so thats why I feel a little bad pointing out the 5% . I put in the casual talk because im not sure what your main use of english will be , if its all business then the formel version is good but if you have english friends then the casual may be better , like younger people are always less fromal . im not very formal lol
did you know that i am planning to send my work to capcom in the hopes that they will want to sell it and invite me to japan :)
although im kinda slacking off lately from getting it done because i am nervous it may fail :(
im very nervous about the japanese sense of seriousness in business as we are very unconventional business people
i mean its just my boyfriend and myself doing the work and we usually laugh the whole time we are working and having fun , we dont really know how to be serious .
If you offered me 1 million dollars to be serious in a business meeting I would have to say I couldnt do it and my boyfriend always makes me laugh alot everyday so I know we will screw it up , even the presentation I plan to send to capcom is funny becasue its all we know how to do . * sigh * did you see the video on youtube where my boyfriend was falling ? http://* i still laugh everytime i watch that www. im doomed :P
well i hope to see you on skype soon
oh and by the way , what does dewa matane mean ? i only know ja matane
im happy to learn a new word
dewa matane